I am going to try to write this without listening to my anxiety because it tells me I am awful at everything and it is sometimes (okay.. almost always) hard to tune it out.
- Being proactive. I procrastinate EVERYTHING! In fact.. today I sat down to start an assignment that was due tonight. Yup, you read that right.. STARTED an assignment that was due TONIGHT. -facepalm-
- Taking my own advice. I think a lot of people can relate to this. I have given out lots of advice but when it comes to myself.. I don’t listen to my own advice even though I realllllllly should.
- Being a girl. I don’t wear dresses or enjoy doing makeup. I’m a leggings, big tee, and mom bun kinda gal. If I wear makeup it is generally just eyeliner, sometimes mascara.. but I hate the way mascara feels when wearing my glasses so I usually don’t add that when doing makeup.
- Eating healthy. Although, I have been doing better and trying new foods.. I still suck at eating healthy.
- If you text me and I haven’t replied.. I probably have mentally just didn’t actually send a reply. Oops.
- I compare all the time. I know I shouldn’t.. but I do.
- Starting a conversation. Unless I know you and am comfortable around you I suck at “breaking the ice.” I also go through periods where I just don’t like talking to people. -shrug-
What are some things you’re awful at? Let me know in the comments.