There are lots of things in life that make me happy but narrowing it down to my top 5 was not hard at all.
- My kids. Our three girls are the light of my life. Even though they annoy the living hell out of me sometimes they really are what make my life worth living.
- My husband. He’s my best friend and my rock. We’ve been through a lot together and because of that our relationship has become stronger than ever.
- My family. I have been blessed with not only a supportive family but also a supportive in-law family.
- My friends. I don’t have many but the ones that I do have are amazing. I know that I can vent to them or confide in them and no judgement will be placed on me.
- My education. As y’all know I am finishing up my bachelors degree (ONE MORE WEEK!!!) and I am so very happy with the route that I have chose and the overwhelming amount of information that I have learned. I cannot wait to use my education in my career. Knowing everything that I know now will only make me better in the field.
What are some things that make you happy? Let me know in the comments.
1 thought on “5 Things That Make Me Happy”
Your list is my list too 👌🏼😉😁
LikeLiked by 1 person