Welcome to Blogmas!
Day One – Favorite Christmas Tradition
Today I will be sharing with you my favorite Christmas tradition. There are so many awesome family activities that you can do leading up to the holiday and I love doing them all. Putting the tree and decorations up, going to check out lights, all of it. However, my favorite part of the holiday season is getting to spend time with my family. As we have all grown up and got our own lives going on, our own children to share traditions with, etc. it has gotten easier to see each other less and less often throughout the year. Sure, I enjoy receiving gifts but seeing the kids’ eyes light up when they see what Santa brought is amazing. Enjoying Christmas lunch or dinner with family is amazing. Just spending quality time with them.
Day Two – What Christmas means to me
Christmas means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. For me it means quality family time, good home cooked food, sitting in front of the fire, gift exchange, watching my kids explore what Santa brought them. For me it has always been about the family time.
Day Three – Favorite Christmas Movies
There are way too many Christmas movies to choose from so I can’t just pick one. That is not possible. Here are some of my favorite Christmas movies..
- A Christmas Story
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (lets be honest here.. this is one of my all time favorite movies that I watch all year round)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- The Santa Clause
Day Four – Favorite Christmas Music
Again, there are way too many to choose from so here are a few of my favorite songs!
- Santa Clause is Coming to Town
- All I Want For Christmas Is You
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
- Last Christmas
- Jingle Bells
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
- Holly Jolly Christmas
Day Five – Favorite Christmas Food
- Mashed taters
- Christmas cookies
- Basically all the food. LOL.
Check back tomorrow for day 6 of Blogmas!