This post is going to be all about me!
10 Facts About Me!
If you have followed me for a while you may know most of these but new followers, enjoy learning about me!
- I was born in Northwest Ohio and now live in Virginia but I’ve lived in Tennessee, Texas, and Michigan in between living in Ohio & Virginia.
- I have three beautiful daughters – Autumn (11), Sophia (4), and Elyssandra (2 months).
- I’ve been married to my best friend for almost 7 years (November 11).
- We were engaged for almost 5 years before we got married. Life kept getting in the way, but I wouldn’t change it for anything.
- I began my college journey majoring in Accounting but soon realized it was not for me.
- I am now working towards my Bachelors of Human Services.
- I am a SAHM, full-time college student, homeschooling mom. Needless to say my plate is full but I love it!
- My grandparents are my relationship and marriage goals, not some stupid celebrity couple. They never let life get in the way of their marriage or love. They worked through their problems and let love win every time. That is what I am aiming for!
- I have lived in both the city & the country. I will choose country life every single time!
- I have two tattoos, both star related. I’ve got the one pictured below on my left hip (picture is not me, I found it on google) and then I have the star on my lower right back with C, L, A around it (hubs, mine, and Autumn’s initials. I need to finish it… but who knows if I ever will. LOL.
2 thoughts on “Blogtober – Day 5”
Isn’t that so true about tattoos, and about marriage when you’re engaged! Things keep getting in the way and you know it’ll happen… eventually but right now you have to fix the car, family emergencies, etc.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pretty much! Lol. I’ve got two kids’ initials to add to my star but it hurt so bad. 😅😅